Today was a rough day doing the Plyometric Cardio Circuit, I wish I could have ended it on a better note. I didn't get Cardio Abs done, so I'll have to do it in between massive amounts of homework tomorrow. I wasn't feeling so hot today. I wanted to wake up early and work out, but I couldn't pull myself out of bed in time to do that. So I went to class - a 6 HOUR CLASS and wanted to die. It never seemed to end! So after class, it was late coming home and I had some how aquired a headache. I tried to take a short nap, but that didn't work so well and I woke up to make dinner (my local organic chicken was pretty good!) but due to quiet hours, I had to start working out directly after eating - which made me feel nauseated. I wish I could have pushed through harder, but I thought I was going to puke! Good thing to note for the future though - never ever eat directly before working out!
Right now I'm still nursing that headache and now a sore throat - I really hope I'm not getting sick! I'm going to go to bed early tonight and try to sleep it off. I'm waking up kind of early to get homework done, lots to do! I plan on spending the whole day in the Borders Cafe. Tomorrow before I go though, I will take after pictures to compare to my before pictures from day one! So I'm looking forward to that!
No comments:
Post a Comment