Yesterday was day 26. I'm really behind in posting lately. Summer midterms are coming around the corner and stealing away time and energy. I missed Monday accidentally. I went to borders with a friend to do homework in the early afternoon and next thing I knew, it was 9 at night and I couldn't make it home in time to work out before quiet hours kicked in at 10. I was pretty bummed. So instead I did Monday's workout yesterday and am still moving forward. Pure Cardio actually didn't feel so bad. I am hurting in it a lot less than I was at the beginning of this adventure and I can tell! I didn't get Cardio Abs in because I started too late and planned to make dinner in between Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs and my stomach felt so full after my delicious dinner, I didn't want to move! I made left over burgers with potato fries and green beans and might have over eaten a little . . .
So today after class will be the Plyometric Cardio Circut and then Cardio Abs - the next day is . . . NOTHING! Day off before I go into the Recovery Week! I'm so excited that I've made it through four solid weeks of this! And it has paid off! I can tell in my body that I'm getting more in shape and fit. I had to weigh and measure myself the other day because in my food tracker it says its been a month and it was time for the monthly check ins.
I'm down to 148.6 - 6.5lb difference from when I started! and 30.5 in the waist - a 1.25 inch change! So I'm pretty excited and feeling pretty good :)
I've been keeping my eating on track too, which is great! Wish I could work out now, but I have to go to class here soon - I still haven't done my homework for it! ooops . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment