Day by day we're getting stronger . . . Keep breathing. Keep sweating.
-Shaun T.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Day 15 - Fit Test


Today was my first fit test! (it should be the second, but I skipped the first, shame on me!) It was pretty hard, but I don't think I did too badly. I would like to see how it would have changed if I had done it the first time, but oh well. Above are my recorded numbers, but my handwritten is terrible so here is what it says:

Switch Kicks: 92
Power Jacks: 49
Power Knees: 100
Power Jumps: 25
Globe Jumps: 12
Suicide Jumps: 12
Push Up Jacks: 4
Low Plank Obliques: 27

So we'll see how much it improves next fit test!

I also weighed myself this morning and I was at 150.8! I know I could just be fluctuating, the body fluctuates 2 pounds regularly, but regardless that's less than what I started with, so that means something's happening and I'm very excited!

Last night I wanted to work out. And this morning I woke up ready to put some shoes on for a hard workout! That's unusual for me - normally I have to force myself to work out. It felt really nice to wake up this morning and want to work out. I hope I keep this feeling. I was actually a little bummed about waking up and only getting to do the fit test - I wanted to do something really hard. By the end of the workout, I wanted to do more, and didn't notice I was dripping sweat! I think I may have changed my opinion of a hard workout thanks to Insanity!

No comments:

Post a Comment