Day by day we're getting stronger . . . Keep breathing. Keep sweating.
-Shaun T.

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Day 16 - Turbo fire?


Today I weighed myself and was once again at 150.8! So that's good news and has me pretty excited!

Today I did Plyometric Cardio Circuit and put my all into it. I worked my ass off! I felt so tired after the workout that I laid on the floor for probably 10-15 min before moving! I'm really trying to push myself and dig deeper! I want to be ready for next month! The Max workouts look so intense that they frighten me a little bit. And they're right around the corner! Its hard to believe that I've only got a little less than two more weeks of month one and then I'll be moving on to month two! Go me! I feel very accomplished! I can't wait for my shirt!

I'm so into this that I don't want to stop just when Insanity is over - I need something to keep going and working towards. So I was looking around at new workouts and saw that there's Turbo Fire that just came out by Chalean Johnson - she does the Chalean Extreme series that I did for a while. I'm considering getting back into those or do the P90x when I graduate from Insanity.

Turbo Fire looks really fun. It looks like Insanity but with more dancing. I'm considering giving it a try when I get done, it reminds me a bit of DDR, and we all know how much I love DDR! I just know that Chalean can get a little annoying, I didn't like Turbo Jam, so I'm going to have to test the waters before I do anything . . . We'll see. If not that, then I'll do something else. I'm still thinking I might want weights after this. I think Freddie will want some weights, too, for when he works out with me. I'll have to keep his booty on track!

We shall see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment