Day by day we're getting stronger . . . Keep breathing. Keep sweating.
-Shaun T.

Monday, July 5, 2010

Day 13 - Twice the workout, twice the fun! (not really)

Here's last week's food tracker! I did well the last four days. The earlier days were on vacation with my family with the "eat shit or starve" options . . . but oh well. I've got this week going better :)

Today was a really difficult workout - Pure Cardio followed by Cardio Abs. It was my first time having the two together and it was difficult! In the future, I need to remember to wait more than five minutes going from Pure Cardio to starting Cardio Abs. I'm thinking at least half an hour to maybe even an hour. I think I won't sweat much since its so short and its mostly on the floor, so maybe I could even do Pure Cardio in the morning and Cardio Abs in the night. Having done them back to back made me too tired to put a really good effort into Cardio Abs - and I really want those abs!

I read most of Freddie's The Eat Clean Diet for Men, because it has different things in it than what's in the Eat Clean Diet book. It was pretty interesting. I got to read about supplements and how to raise a libido! Haha! His definitely has better recipes. Maybe I like to eat like a man, who knows? I was raised on meat and BBQ - go midwest food!

Tomorrow I'm going to have Katie and Alexa over for dinner to finish off those really good burgers. They need to be made before they go bad and I'm looking forward to having people over. Freddie left today and I miss him already. My motivation man will have to push me from a distance. Freddie has decided to Eat Clean with me to be healthy, so I'm excited for my new partner in crime to come in the fall!

No workout tomorrow! I'm looking forward to that! My fit test is Wednesday - I didn't do the first one and I regret that, but oh well, moving on. I finished a whole two weeks! I'm proud of myself! Freddie says he can see some differences, they're subtle, but there. I hope with keeping up the good eating that I'll be able to see more differences in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment