Day by day we're getting stronger . . . Keep breathing. Keep sweating.
-Shaun T.

Friday, July 16, 2010

Day 23 - sore legs

Well, day 23 was yesterday, but I didn't get a chance to post since it was such a crazy day. I worked out and did the Cardio Power and Resistance with Cardio Abs - I was actually able to do 4 moving push ups yesterday! My shoulders are sore today though haha

I am writing this on my new laptop, which I had to walk to go get from the fexex office yesterday. It was a significantly longer walk than I thought it would be - it was about a six mile round trip. Doing that after working out so hard (which actually felt really good), my leg started acting up as it is prone to do occasionally.

So today I went to the zoo and walked around all day, came home and slept for probably four hours, but my leg was still hurting pretty bad. So I Called my mother and talked to her about it and she recommended just doing some yoga and not worrying about Insanity tonight. She said my sister, who is also doing Insanity hurt herself and is out for about a week. I don't want that to happen to me - I'd rather wait a day and get back at it tomorrow. I'm going to do the Chalean Extreme Yoga video and hopefully tomorrow my leg will be better.

I have to wake up early tomorrow in order to work out - I'm going to the farmers market tomorrow with my friends and I'm pretty excited! I'm out of food, so it'll be nice to get some local produce and I haven't gone in a long time.

I haven't been checking my eating as much lately - I've even been eating mostly healthy, but I haven't been writing it down. Oh, well, I'm going to have to get back into again sometime soon, but for right now, I'm just enjoying some freedom in eating and not writing everything down.

Tomorrow is Plyometric Cardio Circuit! Hopefully I can kick ass like I did yesterday! I looked through some of the max videos - specifically the Sports Interval Training and I am pretty intimidated!

No comments:

Post a Comment