Me and the scale have been staring each other down all week. The scale has not yet budged. I'm getting impatient with that one pound - it just needs to tip from 150 to 149. I want to say good bye to the 150s forever, but Mr. Scale has not been agreeing with me!
I'm actually a little bummed I haven't lost anything in the last week. I have been exactly 150.8 for the last six days. I'm so excited to go to 149 that I keep checking, which I know I shouldn't do, but damnit I'm impatient!
Above is my eating for this week, I did pretty good, I managed about 90-95% clean eating. Last night being one of my exceptions - I couldn't resist the pizza! I think pms is starting to rear its ugly head. Also today, I had the hardest time working out. My workouts have gotten worse and worse this week. I am feeling like I have no energy and no motivation. I don't know if its pms or if I'm starting to really fall into a slump. I need to find a way to pull myself out of it soon. I'm afraid of month two of Insanity . . .
Oh well, I'm going to sleep on it and just do homework today. Tomorrow is my day off - woo hoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment