I'm thinking I may treat myself and hike up to Whole foods, grab some groceries and a pre-made dinner. Soup sounds delicious. I think that may be a safe alternative.
I also really need to get out of the house, I want to drop in Borders, my favorite store, I just wish I had someone to go with. Most of my friends are out of town for the summer and the ones that are here now are all busy and scattered about . . . :/ oh well.
Today I did Cardio Recovery and it was hard for me to muscle through - I felt like I had no energy today. Aunt Flo is being a bitch. But oh well, I did it and now I'm moving on.
Tomorrow is Cardio Power and Resistance, I need to get my butt back in gear before then! Hopefully a good night's sleep will do it!
No comments:
Post a Comment