I've been slacking at keeping track of my eating these last two days, too. I'm determined to get that back on track tomorrow.
Day by day we're getting stronger . . . Keep breathing. Keep sweating.
-Shaun T.
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Day 22 - Struggling . . .
Today was the hardest its ever been to make myself work out. I had no motivation and I felt icky and all sorts of not good. I forced myself to do Pure Cardio but I started so late that I didn't have time to do Cardio Abs before quiet hours set in. I managed to get myself to exercise and work hard tonight, but only after a lot of pushing from friends. I will have to do Cardio Abs tomorrow with Cardio Power and Resistance. It might work better that way anyways since I don't have class tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment