
Freddie doesn't like the sweaty LeeAnn! I couldn't convice Freddie to work out with me, but I got him to take a sweaty picture with me. :)
Well, today I almost didn't make it to work out. I was really sick this morning and spent almost all of it on the toilet. I didn't start feeling better until the evening. After dinner I realized that I was feeling well enough to work out and I managed to fit it in right before quiet hours! I did Cardio Power and Resistance tonight. Every time I do these work outs, they get easier, but they're never easy. I was able to keep up more tonight than I have been in the past. Freddie got to watch me cheer myself on as I worked - I think he got a pretty decent laugh out of it. Maybe by the end of the month, I'll be able to keep up with the people in the video!
Me and Freddie made an awesome dinner out of the Eat Clean Diet For Men that Freddie bought for himself. He's going to read it over the break and we're going to both be in it together in the fall! We made her burgers and home fries with baked beans. It was really healthy and delicious at the same time! We bought more meat than we needed, though, there was too much for us to eat - we filled upright away! We'll have to cook the rest of it tomorrow for lunch.
Today I finished a page of the Eat Clean Companion so I'll post that tomorrow. Tomorrow is also the last day of week two! I'm hanging strong! I'm quite proud of myself! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment