How sweaty and messy I get after Insanity always makes me laugh - so I took a picture this time. It doesn't do the dripping sweat justice, but I like it :) It makes me feel good.I had a rough time motivating myself today. I stayed up until 3:30am last night finishing homework and then had class at 8:30am until 3:30pm. I was so exhausted that I came back to my room and crashed. I got up an hour later, but I was still groggy and slow moving. I sat at my computer for at least an hour before I forced myself to really get my mind in the game. Today was the hardest of all of them (in my opinion at least) Plyometric Cardio Circuit.
I started looking up Insanity youtube video results and reviews and see what other people were saying about it and that motivated me enough to get off my chair. After that, I had a slow start. I was tired and had little energy, but about 2/3rds of the way through I remembered those result videos and what I wanted for myself and I told myself that if I didn't push through this with all my strength that I would never get the results I want. So I pushed myself off the ground (literally) and went back to push ups. I made that last 1/3rd worth everything. I worked hard and I sweated like an animal. But now I'm sitting here, typing this, feeling extremely accomplished! I hope to remember this feeling for my next workouts - but that doesn't change that I'm excited for an easier workout tomorrow with Cardio Recovery!
Other than that, I did manage to eat really well today so far. My body is trying to get used to all the fiber again - I'm feeling bloated a lot and spending quite a bit of time on the toilet. I can't wait to get back to my body being used to it, it's not my favorite time right now.
Freddie's coming back in tonight and I'm super excited to see him - he's my best motivation! Always with "You can do it!" "Don't eat that!" and so on. He does want to be a bad influence tonight though - he wants ramen! I'm going to order a small sashimi platter and some seaweed salad I think to stay on my diet. I shan't cave into ramen twice in one week!
Oh, and I posted the Insanity Calendar on the side of the blog to keep track and make sure I don't miss a day!
No comments:
Post a Comment