Day by day we're getting stronger . . . Keep breathing. Keep sweating.
-Shaun T.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Day 5 - Looooong

Today was a little brutal. I was not looking forward to Fire 55 EZ, not only because its long, but it was longer because I had to watch the "new to class". I have done most of the others enough to no longer have to do the new to class, but always avoided Fire 55 EZ. I didn't eat before, still doing those early workouts, but since it was so long today, it got rough. No lightheaded or nauseated feelings, but tiredness. I was running off empty. Still, its nice to have it done.

I realized yesterday that I am going to be out of town all Saturday, which is going to make it impossible for me to work out. I think I'm going to have to switch Saturday with Monday. It could be a little rough since I'll be doing a HIIT and then Fire 45 and Then another HIIT followed by Fire 30, but I'd feel bad marking off Saturday without actually doing it and I can't just leave it unchecked!

I'm super excited for today, I'm going to get my first batch of groceries from the CSA in a while! Which means plenty of fresh produce! Woohoo! So I'm going to hop in the shower, put chicken in the crock pot, make myself some eggs, and then get my butt out the door!


No comments:

Post a Comment