
I did Fire 55 EZ today. I did it before eating again, and I didn't listen to the breakdown, but I still did pretty well with the moves. I actually did much better than last time I did it and it didn't seem nearly as long! I feel like I'm really improving! I hope to actually see some physical improvements soon too! Its hard to believe that I'm almost halfway through month one!
I have to go home in June for break, so I really hope that I'll be able to lose some weight and look okay in the swim suit I'm going to have to wear at the lake. I want to feel good when I'm in my suit *fingers crossed* It'll make me feel better to be in front of the family and have lost a few pounds and be able to swim longer and jetski more! I have about six weeks until then, so I hope if I keep this up, that I'll really be able to see a difference!
No comments:
Post a Comment