Day by day we're getting stronger . . . Keep breathing. Keep sweating.
-Shaun T.

Friday, April 29, 2011

Day 21 - I'm a Firework!



Today I did Fire 55 EZ and Stretch 10. Today was a rough day, overtired and had an early class. After class, I took a nap and felt better, but then went on a crazy craving eating spree consisting of nutella, walnuts, and beef jerky, and that made me depressed, especially after checking my measurements. I had to build myself up and remind myself that I'm not doing this just to lose weight, I'm doing this to be healthier. I feel better and I'm happier and that's the most important. And also, while its not too obvious right now that I'm losing weight, I really am. I'm actually down 3.4 lbs from the start of Turbo Fire, so that's definitely something. I played this song to boost myself up! I just finished week 3! I'm a firework!

No comments:

Post a Comment