Day by day we're getting stronger . . . Keep breathing. Keep sweating.
-Shaun T.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 4 - Early workout


Woke up early this morning and did Fire 30 and Stretch 10. I am officially over halfway done with week one! A small step forward, but a step none-the-less :)

I was feeling a little unmotivated when I woke up, I had weighed myself and I went back up that pound. I should stop eating so late, that's probably part of the problem. But when I got going, I enjoyed it. I need to remind myself of how its fun and I'm really doing this to improve my health, not lose weight. I just get it in my head that's what this is all about and its not.

I have been reading about the benefits of working out before breakfast and I've decided to try it. I actually like it. It gets my workout done and I can make my oatmeal while I workout (steal cut oats are delicious, but take so long!) so its ready shortly after I'm done stretching.

Overall, I'm feeling pretty good! Morning workouts are great since I have time to do other things today! Got a full day today, so I have to get to work!


No comments:

Post a Comment