Day by day we're getting stronger . . . Keep breathing. Keep sweating.
-Shaun T.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Day 19 - Rough Day


Today was a rough day. I did Fire 45 EZ and Stretch 10. I didn't sleep well last night and I'm starting to feel overwhelmed with the amount of homework I have. This morning I had to run my shoes back for a smaller size and they only had pink, so I got a late start on my workout. I was pretty unmotivated and tired, so I was pretty tempted to not do it, or do it later, which means there's a higher chance of not doing it. In the end, I forced myself to get up and go. I finished it fairly strong, though for some reason I find Fire 45 EZ more difficult than the others to get through without a break, maybe its because there are no fire drills, which means no water breaks during the workout? I'm proud of myself for having done it and going through it as strong as I did. I did notice while working out though, how sore my butt is from yestday's tone 30! haha


No comments:

Post a Comment