Day by day we're getting stronger . . . Keep breathing. Keep sweating.
-Shaun T.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Day 2 - Before Stuff




This time I have gone all out and done all the before stuff that I didn't do before. Hopefully when times get tough and I don't feel like doing it, it'll help motivate me. Those before pictures aren't beautiful that's for sure. I scanned in some of the Turbo Fire tracker pages and wrote over them in photoshop, since I don't really want to keep the actual tracker, I prefer tracking my food on LoseIt. I guessed on the calories, they say that you burn around 600 a workout, so I'll trust them.

This week I really want to focus on doing the workouts and eating more fruits and veggies and fewer meats and grains. I took my measurements and my weight, and I think I'm a little bloated from yesterday because I'm pretty sore in my back - beefing up those punching muscles! And my measurements are a little higher than they were a week or so ago and I know I'm a pound or so heavier today than yesterday, but I'm not overly concerned about it.

Today I did HIIT 15 and Stretch 10. I really worked hard on this workout and pushed myself. I hope next time I'll be able to jump higher though, some in the last round were lagging a bit! But overall, I'm feeling pretty good. I slept well and I ate a good breakfast and now I'm ready to get going on some homework!

edit: I reposted my measurements on 4/14/11 because I realized I did the hips, chest, and waist wrong

No comments:

Post a Comment