Day by day we're getting stronger . . . Keep breathing. Keep sweating.
-Shaun T.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Day 15 - "Doggin' It"



Today I did Fire 45 EZ and Stretch 10. It was my first time doing Fire 45 EZ, and it sure didn't feel easy! I woke up late this morning (I love Saturdays!) and then worked out before eating, which was probably a bad idea. Something about having to do the "New to class" video makes it seem so much longer and I have a harder time powering through it. By the end, I was exhausted and as Chalene says, I was "doggin' it". I wish I could have pushed harder this time, but next time I will for sure! I have to do it again on Wednesday, and we'll see how I do without the "new to class" video.

Last night, I went off the diet. I'd post the calorie counter, but its inaccurate after the rice and meat for dinner. I went out with Freddie and pms cravings got the best of me! I got chocolate ice cream and later had part of a garlic bread and a much needed beer (why, is another story). I don't regret it, I just plan to do better in the future. After eating that, how I managed to wake up and be half a pound lighter than yesterday, I don't know, but I'm not complaining!

No comments:

Post a Comment