Day by day we're getting stronger . . . Keep breathing. Keep sweating.
-Shaun T.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Day 18 - Putting the shoes to the test


Today I did HIIT 15 and Tone 30. It was my first time doing Tone 30, and it was pretty challenging. I worked really hard on HIIT 15, I brought my knees up to my ears! I was still sweating when I started Tone 30 and then Tone 30 made me start sweating and breathing hard again! It was a good day, though. I enjoyed the workout and it feels good to have pushed myself so hard.

The shoes did amazing! No knee pain at all today, my toes don't hurt either from the jumping and turning. The backs of them rubbed against my ankle a bit, but its probably because I still need to break them in more.

I managed to eat five servings of fruits and vegetables yesterday! Which is one higher than normal! The bad news is, I've been pmsing really bad and snacking is killing me. At the very least, though, I'm staying under my calorie count! Better than nothing :) Hopefully today I'll do better about the snacking.


No comments:

Post a Comment