Day by day we're getting stronger . . . Keep breathing. Keep sweating.
-Shaun T.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Day 11 - Sculpting


Today I did HIIT 15 and Sculpt 30. I woke up this morning and looked at the schedule and surprised myself. I didn't realize I had to do sculpt 30 also today, I misread it as HIIT 15 and Stretch 10. I was a little bummed doing it, but I got started and got going! I often feel bad to be making so much noise hopping around upstairs, I hope the neighbors under me aren't too annoyed, especially since sometimes I do it early in the morning - like today was around 8:30. I try hard to avoid quiet hours. Hopefully, I don't get a noise complaint!

Sculpt 30 was pretty intense. I think I'll probably feel it in my shoulders tomorrow. I have been sore almost every day for the past week and a half. Hopefully next week I won't hurt so bad! haha

I'm going to try to return to eating more protein with my fruits and veggies and really work on eating every 3 hours, like the eat clean diet says. I hope that I see quicker changes if I do this. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment