Day by day we're getting stronger . . . Keep breathing. Keep sweating.
-Shaun T.

Monday, April 25, 2011

Day 17 - Shoes!



Today is a rest day, which is a nice chance of pace. I almost don't know what to do with myself now that I'm not working out today! :) My knees were hurting a little yesterday and so I decided it was time to put up those dirty old workout shoes and get some new ones. I went to Lady's Foot Locker and I talked to the manager there and he knew a lot about shoes. I told him what I was looking for and he showed me the Reebok RealFlex and I must say these are the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn! Super light weight and super cushiony. Apparently a lot of technology went into these shoes. They're very moveable and bendable and just all around fantastic. I can't wait to see how they feel tomorrow during my turbo fire workout!

Last night I took a small off night on eating. I took Freddie to see Rio, I needed some inspiration. And with my popcorn addiction, I couldn't resist getting a tub. I looked up the calories for a medium no-butter tub of theater popcorn and I put in the calories for over half of a medium tub, which is what i guess I ate. Either way it was delicious, and I'm back to eating better today!


No comments:

Post a Comment