Day by day we're getting stronger . . . Keep breathing. Keep sweating.
-Shaun T.

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Insanity Program Goals


These are my Insanity program goals. I noticed with Turbo Fire that I did much better when I kept up with my weekly goals and eating, so for this time around, I'm going to keep up with that, and as such, these are my program goals :) I'll post my weekly goals tomorrow.

Turbo Fire was about completion and about proving to myself that I can do something and take my health into my own hands. This time, its still going to be about that, but I'm also going to be pushing for more results. Insanity isn't as fun and if I don't see changes, I think I'll be more upset. Either way, this is going to be a good learning experience with expanding on my goals and moving forward!

I want to really watch my eating this time around and I want to really see a difference - they say that abs are made in the kitchen! I'm going to really work on eating more green smoothies, getting my fruits and vegetables and eating more raw foods. I'm also going to work with some of the Eat Clean Diet principles and eat smaller portions and eat every 2.5 - 3 hours. I'm also going to work on not eating out - a huge problem of mine! I have two full chickens left in the freezer that I'm going to crock pot, so hopefully that'll help my wallet and Eating With the Seasons is starting up again, so I'm excited for the fresh produce. I'm also going to count calories for at least a week or two to get myself back in the habit of watching what I eat.

This time I'm going to complete Insanity, damnit! May the force be with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment