
Yesterday I woke up with a migraine and was pretty sick for most of the day. By the time I got to feeling better, I had to spend the whole day doing homework before going to late night fireworks. So I skipped yesterday and went ahead and did Fire 45 EZ. I didn't get to do Yuri's Abs today, lack of time, but I'll do them tomorrow when I do stretch 40. The plan is going to be two days of stretching (plus abs) and then a rest day. Afterwards, I think I'm going to start up Insanity on Saturday.
I'm starting to track my food again. I need to get a handle on my weight and I'm sure its what I'm eating. Hopefully starting a new program and really cracking down on what I eat is going to do the trick. My weight is ridiculously hard to get a hold of and stay down. Damn my genes. Oh well, cheers to a life of hard work.
No comments:
Post a Comment