Day by day we're getting stronger . . . Keep breathing. Keep sweating.
-Shaun T.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Insanity Day 5 - Keeping Goals


Oh. My. God. Pure Cardio was the hardest workout yet! I ran out of steam in some parts and just could not physically get myself off the ground. It was not for lack of mental will-power.

Freddie did it again with me, and he was in the same boat! He's getting a lot better, and I think that he's even starting to like it! While he curses Shaun T through the workout, he doesn't quit and he hasn't been complaining about having to do it - in fact - this morning I offered to do it without him and he was there! I think he's starting to like it! I'm going to try really hard to keep him around at least until the second week so he can see how much he's improved in his fit test. We didn't take measurements or weigh him, but I think that's okay, because I think he'll notice how he feels different more than anything and he's not concerned about losing weight. Either way, I'm super proud of him! And I really like working out with him!

Today I'm going to stick to that goal I wrote last night. Today I'm going to eat 95% clean. I can do this, and I will do this. I have to promise myself these things because the only person who's going to be hurt and disappointed if I don't do it is me. And after doing all these things for so long, I know I can do it, and I'm not going to let myself down. I feel good to be able to say these things and know that I CAN do it. Right now, I"m starting to day off right with a very clean, raw protein, amazing grass, strawberry and almond milk smoothie after the work out. MMMMmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment