Day by day we're getting stronger . . . Keep breathing. Keep sweating.
-Shaun T.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Insanity Day 4 - Recovery?

Today was Cardio Recovery and while it wasn't cardio, it did make our thighs burn! OUCH! I'm glad it wasn't cardio, my calves are still sore. Freddie was hurting pretty bad, but he'll get better :) Tomorrow is going to be a rough one with Pure Cardio.

I am still working on the eating. I ended up eating too much of the Annie's Mac and Cheese I made. :( I need to work on that self-control thing. I also blew one of my goals for this week by going out twice, my friend Ashley was in town so I made an exception since I won't see her until next semester, but no more this week! I am running out of Coco Casava bars which is a bummer, I love them so much, but they're so expensive . . . maybe I can cough up the money and ship some protein powder and bars together that way shipping is almost affordable . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment