Day by day we're getting stronger . . . Keep breathing. Keep sweating.
-Shaun T.

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Day 79 - Beginning of the End . . . of Turbo Fire


Today was my first day of my last week of Month 3 for Turbo Fire! I'm super excited. I'm proud of myself for having made it this far. This will be the first workout program I've ever completed. I'm going to send in my before and after pictures and get my free Turbo Fire tank top and I'll take a picture and put it on here, and of course send it to my mom so she can get a good laugh :)

Today was a pretty easy day, but my elbow started acting up today, damn that Tendonitis. I'm going to have to rest it tomorrow, but today I not only had to do Fire 45 EZ and Yuri's Abs, but then tons of homework to irritate it more. Blah. I must say though, that Fire 45 is a pretty light workout for me now! I do like it, I especially like the lack of fire drills! haha It seemed to go by really quickly.

I also made more green smoothie today, I'm growing quite fond of it! I found my pitcher attatchment for my Magic Bullet and it works wonders. One pitcher worth makes about two glasses of green drink and I dont' have to keep adding to it like I do with the regular "party mugs."

No comments:

Post a Comment