Day by day we're getting stronger . . . Keep breathing. Keep sweating.
-Shaun T.

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Insanity Day 7 - Carpet Beetles



I know I'm posting this a day late, but I thought it would be better to have this in a separate post than to jam all today's and yesterday's together. This is my weekly recap. I unfortunately fell short in a couple of places. I didn't lose a pound, but there may be two reasons for that. One: my body may still be retaining water from being sore, and two, which is much more likely, I need to really reign my diet in. I'm having a hard time with the eating out and not eating junk or over eating. Its amazing how many different problems are a part of that one. Its getting harder with pms and also the amount of stress from having both my reels due at the same time. Its definitely something I'm going to work on. One thing I'm proud of, though, is that I did push play and go as hard as I can for a whole week.

Yesterday wasn't much of a rest day. I had classes all day and then I found out my apartment had carpet beetles and had to do an impromptu entire cleaning of my apartment. I didn't get done until after 1 in the morning with it all, since we had to clean the carpets and move things around to clean under them. I'm pretty exhausted now, even after sleeping eight hours or so. I'm hoping to bounce back soon. I have lots of work to do today that I need to be awake for.

It'll be a later workout today, Freddie has his speed painting workshop, so we may workout closer to 6 or 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment