Day by day we're getting stronger . . . Keep breathing. Keep sweating.
-Shaun T.

Friday, July 8, 2011

Day 84 - Final Turbo Fire Pictures







These are my pictures from Turbo Fire! I realized that I can separate my white skin from blending into the background by turning the background into black and white. I turned in my pictures for the tank top and it took me a couple hours to get through doing all of the pictures and mash things together. Phew. Its not as drastic as I would have liked, I had a few rough weeks where I went backwards, but I am proud of myself none-the-less. I proved something to myself by doing this. I feel more confident and happy. Now onto Insanity!

I posted the before and after pictures, here are the final totals:

weight loss: -6.8 lbs
waist in: -2.75 in

No comments:

Post a Comment