


Today was the last day of working out for the week! I'm so proud of Freddie for having made it this far - I actually got him to take some pictures with me after the workout today! Though I couldn't convince him to smile . . . he was a little cranky and tired. We did Plyometric Cardio Circuit and while it was super hard and we were both low on steam, we pulled through it! Won't lie, though, we're both looking forward to the rest day!
Yesterday I also promised myself to not go off the diet and eat clean, I wrote everything down and totally did it! I even rewarded myself with a little treat of popcorn last night since it was in my calorie limits and still considered decently clean since I use my air popper and healthy butter. Below is my food list.
No comments:
Post a Comment