Day by day we're getting stronger . . . Keep breathing. Keep sweating.
-Shaun T.

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Insanity Day 2 - Team LeeAnn and Freddie!


Phew! Today was the first time since last year I've done Plyometric Cardio Circuit. I forgot how difficult that workout is! I actually noticed that in the warm up, I did better than I used to, I managed to make it through with only two short stops, but Freddie was sure having a hard time! And I can't blame him, I remember when I first started Insanity last summer, I thought that I was going to die. I'm super happy and excited that Freddie did it with me and he said he'll join me tomorrow too! We're going to take a picture tomorrow, we forgot to today.

This workout also seemed to go a lot quicker than I remember it going, it must be because I'm used to the Turbo Fire workouts. I did like the shortness of it, but I had to really really push! I had to keep telling myself, "LeeAnn, you can do it!" because I made a promise to myself to push hard everyday! I had to take some breaks, but I tried to make them as short as possible, Level 1 Drills with the pushups about did me in though!

I do kind of miss the fun of the Turbo Fire workouts, but Insanity makes me feel like a badass! I can't wait to do it again tomorrow! Sadly, after how tired I am after Insanity, I'm not sure I'm going to be able to keep up with Yuri's Abs. We'll see how I feel tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment