


Well today starts the infamous Insanity! I did the Fit Test and dang it was hard! I forgot just how much I hate power jumps. I need to not slap my knees so hard! I had a large red patch on my knees from power knees and power jumps.
I've posted my chart for my fit test. I actually found my sheet from almost exactly one year ago when I was doing this, and I actually improved! I was two weeks into the program when I did the old fit test (I always regretted not doing the first one) and I did better in everything this time except for power jacks and globe jumps, but I more than doubled my old score for suicide jumps! Pretty awesome! I had to remind myself today during the fit test of one of my program goals: To push as hard as I can! I feel pretty good about it.
Freddie did it with me today, he thought he was going to die! He's also going to do the first Insanity workout with me tomorrow. It should be fun! I'm really looking forward to completing something that I didn't finish last year.
No comments:
Post a Comment