Day by day we're getting stronger . . . Keep breathing. Keep sweating.
-Shaun T.

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Day 50 - Recovery week



I did Fire 45 EZ for the first time in a long time and it wasn't really easy haha, though it was nice there were no fire drills.

Today is day 50 and the start of the final week of month 2! I can't believe that I've made it this far and I'm so excited to be so close to 145 lbs, which is a big milestone for me. I'm nervous about going home, I know its going to be harder to find time to workout and eat well, since I'll be going out with my friends often and staying the night, and none of them eat particularly healthy . . . but I'm still super excited to see them! I'm also going to have to share my mom's workout room with the whole family, I'm sure my mom, dad, and sister will all want a turn in there and I am sort of particular about when I workout - I have really started to like working out before I eat. I'm going to have remember to make my workouts as non-negotiable as possible and I may have to make room to workout in my bedroom and bring my dvds with me when I go to stay the night at a friend's, it'd be a lot of fun if I could get Angela to workout with me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment