Day by day we're getting stronger . . . Keep breathing. Keep sweating.
-Shaun T.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Day 25 - Mexican Food Regret


Today was HIIT 20 and Sculpt 30. Its hard to believe how much easier HIIT 20 has gotten from when I first started. Today I was pushing as hard as I could go and at the end, while I was dripping sweat, still felt pumped for Sculpt 30. I need to work on my bowler's lunge, I really can't seem to figure that one out.

Things are getting more crazy with school, but I'm determined to keep this up for these next three weeks! This is something that's important to me, and I have to tell myself that every day I can find one hour to work out. This is another reason I like doing it in the mornings. It gets it over with, I don't have to worry about it the rest of the day, and I feel better all day long.

Yesterday I went out with Freddie with the intention of not eating because he went to a Mexican food place. I ended up eating a part of his burrito. I started to feel bad not long after we got back and my acid reflux started to come back! I felt so bad, I made myself a protein smoothie for dinner and I have much more incentive to not eat that anymore. Yuck! I'll stick to getting beans and rice next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment