Day by day we're getting stronger . . . Keep breathing. Keep sweating.
-Shaun T.

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Day 29 - Sushi Splurge


Today was Fire 55 EZ and the beginning of Month 2! Woohoo! I'm really noticing changes in my cardio abilities. I notice I can jump higher and go longer without dying. I did Fire 55 all the way through without stopping and it feels shorter and shorter. I don't feel that 55 minutes is a long workout anymore. Its really awesome :)

I did it before eating today and then went with my friends to all you can eat sushi as a last hurrah before the semester's over. I splurged, especially with the ice cream afterwards, but I wasn't hungry the rest of the day, which I'm not sure is good or bad. I may actually have been under my calories haha I don't know. I took today off eating, which was a nice break, but I still didn't eat any fried foods, most sushi is relatively healthy, and the bad stuff just doesn't appeal to me like it used to. Its really interesting to see how my tastes buds are changing - though I don't think that I'll ever lose m y taste for chocolate ice cream! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment