Day by day we're getting stronger . . . Keep breathing. Keep sweating.
-Shaun T.

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Day 49 - Flexible Freddie!



Today was a bit of a mixed workout. I did the core workout in the early afternoon, but I wanted to wait to do the yoga until before bed because it always makes me kind of sleepy, hence this super late response. I felt weird posting before I actually did the yoga, so I didn't. I scanned in everything for while I'm away at home already and that felt weird enough. I don't like doing those things before I come across them, I don't know if its my fear of commitment, or if it makes me feel intimidated by seeing all that's to come, but now that I have them on the computer, I am forcing myself to forget about them until I get to when I need to use them and post them.

I somehow managed to convince Freddie to do the Yoga with me today, it was a lot of fun! Freddie isn't very flexible and he had some problems with some of the moves, but he stuck with me for the whole 40 min! It was pretty impressive. I had a lot of fun with him doing it with me, it was the first time someone's done any Turbo Fire with me since Alexa did Fire 45 with me sometime around week 2 or 3.

I surprised myself today when I weighed in at 147.8! I don't know the last time I dipped below 148. Even when I was doing Insanity I never hit 147. It makes me feel good to know that I'm going on the right track and I have to keep with it. I'm trying to return to my plant based diet and I really need to work on cutting the late night snacks if I have hopes of staying below 148 for good!

No comments:

Post a Comment