Day by day we're getting stronger . . . Keep breathing. Keep sweating.
-Shaun T.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Day 48 - BBQ in the park


Today I went out with a bunch of friends and did BBQ in the park. It was a ton of fun, though I must admit that I did not watch what I was eating as well as I should have . . . But I didn't munch the rest of the day I was so full! Weather or not that's a good thing, I don't know. Either way, I had tons of fun in the sun, laughing and playing Frisbee and I hope to do it again before the fall semester begins!

I meant to wake up before going and work out, but I silenced my alarm and didn't wake up until my friend called me! So I didn't get to work out until I got back, but today I did Fire 45 and it was actually a lot of fun. Its amazing how I used to die through that workout and now it feels so short. I put my all into it to make up for the caramel popcorn I ate earlier! I'm looking forward to tomorrow being a nice and easy day to finish up week 7. I can't believe I've made it so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment