
Today I was late getting up and had to run to a study group, so I was only able to do half my workout before the study group - I did the Tone 30 first because I generally don't sweat as much in the resistance training and that way I could lather on some deodorant and hopefully not stink during the study group. Later tonight I did Fire 30, which just keeps getting easier and easier. I don't find it intimidating at all anymore, it feels like a fun and quick workout, where I can put my all into it without having to worry about saving some for the end. Its great to notice these small changes in how I feel and how well I'm doing. :) woohoo!
This is a late post, but things are a little crazy around finals, tomorrow should be an early workout at least, but I don't know if I'll get to post early tomorrow! I have an art history midterm! Ouch!
No comments:
Post a Comment