Day by day we're getting stronger . . . Keep breathing. Keep sweating.
-Shaun T.

Monday, May 23, 2011

Day 45 - Looser fitting clothes


Today I woke up and did Fire 30 and Sculpt 30. I felt a little out of gas this morning, but overall the workout went pretty well. After working out, I started to try on some older clothes I stopped wearing because they were too tight, I'm actually noticing that they fit better now! I'm feeling pretty good about myself now :) Freddie says the weight loss is beginning to become noticeable, too.

I've run out of protein powder, so I've got to figure out what I"m going to do now . . . should I get the Raw Protein again or should I try something new? I've got a sample packet of some organic whey vanilla flavored protein from whole foods, and its weird, but I'm so used to the Raw Protein that I think it tastes fake . . . I prefer the chalky taste of the Raw Protein. Never thought I'd say that. I may go back and cough up the $30 for it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment