
Today was Fire 55 EZ. I must say that when I woke up, I was not excited for this. I was actually not excited for this whole day. Today is a busy busy day, I'm just writing this in between class and massive amounts of homework. I had to wake up at 7:45 to start working out at 8am, work on my term paper that's due this afternoon by 9:30, after that, I had to watch my ianimate lecture I missed last night, take notes, and send Ted an email. I have to go to class in less than an hour now and when I come back, I have to do homework all night long for a class tomorrow at 8:30am. WHEW!
So needless to say, I was not a happy camper. But I woke up this morning, put on my Reeboks and got right down to it, and I'm very glad I did. I feel that since I woke up and worked out, it actually made me more productive and I felt better and was able to get all my work done almost an hour before class! Which is sooner than I thought I would, sadly! haha I'm really starting to like working out in the mornings, it just puts me in a good mood and a good feeling the rest of the day :) Happy little side effects.
No comments:
Post a Comment