
Today I did Core 20 and Stretch 40. It was a late day today, I didn' t workout until around 7pm. It was a little crazy with a morning class and I didn't sleep well last night so I took a nap afterwards and then did grocery shopping and it just got pushed way back! I'm considering tomorrow, though, waking up early and working out before class at 8:30. I just remember how good it felt last time I did that and I want that feeling of happiness and productivity again. The only thing that concerns me is the quiet hours, so I think I may do it anyways, and if I get yelled at, then I'll know not to do it again haha
I can't believe tomorrow is the last day of Month 1! I'm so proud of myself for making it this far and can't wait for the results to come in! I don't think there's a whole ton of differences, but I do know there's something!
No comments:
Post a Comment