

I forgot to post yesterday, Tuesdays are really difficult for me since I have three classes spread throughout the day, its hard to find time to workout, much less post, and it just slipped my mind. Yesterday I didn't have time for fire 55 EZ, so instead I did
Fire 30 and Yuri's Abs. Today my abs are still sore and I have decided to take the day off from doing the ab workout! I'll start that back up tomorrow. Knee-tuck Push-ups on the stability ball is no joke! Today I did
HIIT 25 in the morning and it feels good to get a morning workout for the first time in what seems forever.
I discovered I can make green drinks in my Magic Bullet! No more salads for me, I'm going to throw those greens into a blender and drink them! I never much liked salads, I prefer them in a smoothie strangely enough haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment