Day by day we're getting stronger . . . Keep breathing. Keep sweating.
-Shaun T.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Day 61 - Jazz Festival

I did Fire 55 EZ and Yuri's Abs today. It was pretty good, I got a nice sweat going on. Having the abs follow the workout though definitely made it harder. I didn't follow the video this time, I just did the workouts on my own, which worked just as well. I liked just getting them out of the way right afterwards so I didn't have to worry about them. Tomorrow's going to be intense with HIIT 20 and Sculpt 30!

I went to a jazz festival today which was lots of fun. I packed a big fruit salad so that I wouldn't be tempted to eat a lot of junk! I think it worked pretty well. It is so hot and sticky outside, though, that I am going to need another shower before I go to bed. Icky.

No comments:

Post a Comment