Day by day we're getting stronger . . . Keep breathing. Keep sweating.
-Shaun T.

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Day 62 - Pouring Sweat



Today was my first time doing HIIT 20 since the first month. It was pretty intense, especially since I did it after Sculpt 30. I tried an even stronger band today and I think it was too strong. I'm trying to figure out what to do about the bands, since they all seem to be too weak and the strong ones have the handles I hate . . .I may have to suck up the handles so that I get a better workout. I definitively felt it today when I used the heavier band instead of the lighter one.

HIIT 20 was a hard workout! I pushed really hard through it and by the end, I knew I deserved my break! The picture above is after HIIT 20, but as I told Freddie, it doesn't do the amount of sweat that was pouring off my face justice. Its been a long time since I've actually had beads of sweat pour down my face to the ground. I think I may have left a little puddle in the workout room! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment