

Today was a much needed rest day from Turbo Fire, I'm feeling better about it. Sometimes I get a little grumpy - 6 days a week is a lot! I did do Yuri's Amazing Abs though, I'm still trying to tighten my core, and while its easy now, I hope it gets more challenging and I really start to see improvements.
I am trying to work on my eating, which is still an uphill battle with all the available munchies around this house, but I did much better today. I hope to do even better tomorrow. I tried to not eat much today because I am trying the "calorie confusion" that Yuri recommends. I didn't log the calories, but it felt like I ate a lot less! I was trying to keep with really small meals and lay off the snacks. Hopefully it'll work!
No comments:
Post a Comment