Day by day we're getting stronger . . . Keep breathing. Keep sweating.
-Shaun T.

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Day 57 - Yuri's Amazing Abs Solution


So today was the first day of Month 3 for Turbo Fire and Month 1 of Yuri's Amazing Abs Solution. For Turbo Fire I did HIIT 15 and Sculpt 30. It was nice doing a HIIT workout again today for the first time in a month. It was easier than I remembered, I was able to really jump high and put my all in it. I needed a new band for the Sculpt 30, because the other didn't have enough resistance, it was becoming way too easy. I went out and bought one today after that workout.

I did the first workout of Yuri's Amazing Abs Solution today. It wasn't very hard, but some of the moves are deceptively difficult! I was shaking during the Bird Dog and the Plank, I guess that shows that I really do need to work on my stability (I sucked really bad at Bird Dog!). I'm going to keep with it and hope that it ends up really helping my core. I want to try some of his diet stuff, but its hard while at home, I may have to wait until I'm in San Francisco.

No comments:

Post a Comment