
Its been a while since I posted . . . I wasn't able to while I was at home, but I did manage to keep doing turbo fire, with the exception of one day due to excessive traveling, so I'm proud with what I did. I wasn't able to control my eating nearly as well as I would have hoped while at the family reunion though, and this morning I did weigh myself and I gained 2 lbs, but I'm still content with that. Not excited to gain two pounds, but I know that I did much better than I have in the past. I haven't been able to keep up with Yuri's Abs while away, but I'm starting it back up and I'm going to see if I can skip some rest days and catch back up. May the force be with me!
No comments:
Post a Comment