Today I did
HIIT 20 and Tone 30. I used my dad's bands that he doesn't use for the workout (despite hating the handles) and I was able to get a much harder workout. My arms were shaking! I'm going to have to push for that every time, I need to really overload my muscles if I want results. Following that, I did HIIT 20 and I kicked some serious ass! I pulled my knees up super high and jumped way in the air. I also have to thank my DDR years for how quickly I'm able to move my feet. Its pretty damn impressive I must say. Quick Feet is probably one of my favorite workouts because I don't have to think, I can just push push push! I really felt good about how hard I pushed today.
Knowing my luck, I'll be sore tomorrow! I weighed myself and my weight was up to 148, which was a bummer, but I've been watching what I eat and all, so since I've been a little sore these last few days, I think I'm just retaining some water for now. I'm also going to cut back on some of my snacking to try to help lose weight (I have snacking issues . . .).
Today I also got complimented by my dad (if you can call it that). He told me I look "better". As in I looked bad before and now I'm still not good, but I'm "better". And people wonder why I have a complex about weight haha. I guess I'll take what I can get.
No comments:
Post a Comment