
Today we did Fire 45 EZ and it made me realize how much I missed Turbo Fire! Its just such a fun workout I always look forward to doing. I don't know that I'll ever like weights quite as much as intense cardio, but I'll give it a go. I need some weight training anyways. It just makes me happy that I can do both :) Fire 45 EZ Is a lot easier than it used to be for me, I can still remember three months ago! Freddie was able to do it without hurting his shins so long as he didn't bounce, so he got a good workout from it too.
My new Mercola protein powder came in last week! I'm super excited! I can go back to whey protein now (I don't like the conventional whey protein since the way its processed is pretty bad, if I have to buy it from the store I get Raw Protein which tastes chalky icky, this one tastes great though!). It has chia seeds and probiotics. I have been mixing it with my almond milk. This one I just got from Trader Joes and it tastes almost identical to the Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Breeze and its a little cheaper, so I think that I'll be buying more of it in the future!
No comments:
Post a Comment