Day by day we're getting stronger . . . Keep breathing. Keep sweating.
-Shaun T.

Friday, August 12, 2011

P90xInsanity Day 4 - Limitations


Ah, nothing like Pure Cardio to remind me why I love intense cardio so much. It was crazy hard, but it goes through so fast that I hardly notice it and when its done, I feel awesome. If I'm lucky, I'll start feeling that way with the weight training too. I've started noticing bruises on my arms from the bands, I'm going to have to watch that next time I work out.

Freddie and I took yesterday off because we went to go to play tennis, which was lots of fun, and then on the way back, his shin started hurting pretty badly again. So we sat last night out, we were exhausted from tennis anyways. I was a little bummed that we had to miss it, I'm planning on not missing anymore here on out. Freddie had a bit of a hard time with Pure Cardio today because of his shin, but he modified a lot of the moves and got through it with minimal pain. He just gets a little gung-ho in these workouts and wants to power through them, but he needs to learn his limits. He shouldn't be in pain.

I ended up switching my coach from Coach Wayne to Coach Kyle. Coach Wayne is great and has great results with people, but I really need someone with more time to help me out with my nutritional goals. Kyle's going to help me out and hopefully that goes well! I'm very excited to have someone support me through the eating, which is where I really struggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment