Day by day we're getting stronger . . . Keep breathing. Keep sweating.
-Shaun T.

Sunday, August 14, 2011

P90xInsanity Day 6 - Sore Boo-tay

Today was Plyo Cardio Circuit and it was pretty intense, especially those power squats after yesterday's Legs and Back. My butt is pretty sore from all those lunges yesterday. I didn't realize how much I had I worked my butt until this morning when I rolled out of bed and was reminded when I walked the long ways to Trader Joes to get food for my plane ride tomorrow.

At Trader Joes, I picked up some things for the ride to try to avoid all the really bad food they offer there. I got two protein bars, pecans, and turkey jerky. I'm also going to bring some raisins that I have. Fingers crossed! Going home is going to be another challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment